The Bosch 1375A 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder features a powerful 6.0-amp motor that produces 11,000 no-load rpm, making this compact grinder a powerhouse tool. It was designed for concrete contractors, vehicle fabricators and other professionals who need a compact grinder. With a well-designed grip, lock-on slide switch, two-position side handle and 11,000 no-load rpm, this workhorse can get the job done. It is well suited for metal fabrication, concrete restoration, pipe fitting and more. It uses Service Minder™ brushes that stops the grinder when preventative maintenance is required and epoxy-coated field windings, for longer tool life. The lock-on slide switch, two-position side handle and 3.75 Lbs. weight add to user comfort and control.
- (1) 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder
- (1) Grinding Wheel Guard
- (1) Auxiliary Handle
- (1) Inner (Clamping) Flange
- (1) Outer (Round Nut) Flange
- (1) Spanner Wrench
- Powerful 6.0-amp motor – 11,000 no-load rpm for professional cutting and grinding applications
- Service Minder™ Brush System – eliminates guesswork, stops tool when preventative maintenance is required
- Epoxy-coated field windings – provides protection against abrasive dust
- Lock-on slide switch – for extended-use applications
- Two-position side handle – angled to a natural position for maximum operator comfort
- Compact, light grinder – weighs in at only 3.75 Lbs.
- Versatile 5/8 In. to 11 inch spindle – works with a wide array of sizes
- Burst-protection guard – for additional user security