Bosch premium-grade wheels are constructed of high-quality material for metal, concrete, masonry, pipeline, asphalt and stainless steel cutting. Easy-to-read labels are incorporated into the manufacturing process and therefore remain intact throughout the life of the wheel. Carefully formulated Reinold bonds are applied to meet the unique specifications of each wheel and multiple layers of long, stranded fiberglass are woven to form an exceptionally strong reinforcement layer specific to the application. Bosch uses only superior virgin grains made to exacting specifications. This accessories line is the perfect match for Bosch's trusted grinder lineup and applications include polishing, debris removal and dust extraction.
- Designed for use with small angle grinder
- Type 1A straight wheel for cutting
- Used at a 90-degree angle
- Designed for cutting only, no grinding
- Aluminium oxide grain cuts high-tensile strength materials without excessive fracturing
- Not to exceed 13,280 RPM